Monday, July 30, 2012

Eat Skinny 2012: Day 1

Today was day 1 and the first challenge. The challenge is "Water". We have to drink our first 8 oz. within the first 15 minutes of being awake....Ya know to get the juices in the body flowing.... :) Then the goal is to drink a glass or 8 oz before each meal for a total of 5. I have accomplished this goal today.... I actually had 9 glasses total and my cup is a 16 oz cup....so yes... I have been a frequent flyer in the ladies room today! I even drank one of those 16 oz cups with 2 tsps. of Apple Cidar Vinegar in it....(somewhere I have read that it helps to speed up your metabolism) and boy does my meta need all the help it can get!


We shall see how the bladder does tonight... I sure hope I won't be frequent flying tonight!




4 comments:

  1. How many bathroom trips? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...we need an update on you!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for that update! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I am still waiting for that update... :-)

    ReplyDelete