Saturday, July 28, 2012

Emotions run wild.....




Today I am an emotional wreck!! What is going on here?? The only answer I can come up with is that I miss my children! I miss them being little and asking lots of questions. I miss seeing the wonder in their eyes as they begin to see the world.... I  miss the laughter in my home....and I mean the "my belly hurts from laughing" kinda laughter... the random acts of silliness, kindness and all time love. I miss the Saturday morning rumbles as mom wakes the sleeping beauties with the vacume and my homemade versions of silly songs. I miss the Saturday soccer games, Friday night football games and the days of squeezing in homework, chores, practices, dinner and a littel bit of family all in a day! Somedays...I even miss my "Soccer Mom" van.....(oh boy...I am definitely certifiable now!). Do you know how much stuff and people you can pack into a Soccer mom van??? Trust me....a whole lotta stuff!!

Don't get me wrong I love watching my now grown children venture out into this world with the tools they were taught and explore. It gives me no greater joy than to watch them succeed at LIFE! I just go through phases when I just can't handle my house being so quite and my days being so lonely.

Oh what is one to do....I am gonna go shopping! Todaloo for today!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Jenni! Hugs! You have raised such amazing "good" children! You have so much to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete